1. Oral Presentation Time
Length of presentation material should be in accordance with your time assigned as follows;
- Invited Presentation: 30 min. presentation + Q&A
- Regular Presentation: 20 min. presentation + Q&A
Due time is strongly encouraged.
Presentation material is to be concise, succinct, and clearly understood.
2. Presentation File
Presentation file should be prepared in MS-PowerPoint format in English.
Please bring your PowerPoint presentation file on USB memory stick and submit it to the staff of each presentation room at least 15 minutes before each session starts. The operator will load the presentation files to the laptop PC.
3. Poster Presentation Guideline
Poster Presentation Information and Dates
- Set-up Time: 09:00 - 15:00 (90 minutes prior to the beginning of the session)
Poster presenters are required to prepare their own poster materials in advance and ensure your poster is placed on the assigned poster board in front of registration desk.
Stand at your poster during your assigned presentation time. Also, the ICPMAT 2019 secretariat is not responsible for any posters that are not removed at the designated time. Posters left in the poster board after that time may be discarded.
The poster board surface area is 1.2 m high by 0.9 m wide. To prepare your posters:
- Create a label for top of poster with the abstract NO., title, and all authors.
- The lettering for this section should not be less than 1″ (2.5 cm) high.
- We do not specify the poster format, but all text should be printed in a font large
enough to be read comfortably from a distance of four to three feet (1 m).
- Ensure illustrations can be read from a distance of three feet or more.
- The materials (scissors and tapes) will be provided in poster session place.